Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there! My name is Candice, and I love to travel. I love to travel so much that I started my own travel agency, the Candy Cain Travel Company. The majority of my business centers around destination weddings, which I plan all over the world. Lately, I have been focusing more on family travel, such as family reunions.

Aside from being a small business owner, I have my own family. Charlie and Catie are my three-year-old twins, and they absolutely love to travel. Together with my husband, mom and sometimes grandmother, we have cruised and taken some really fun family vacations. It dawned on me that I should probably write a blog about my travel adventures with my family, especially with my twins. People constantly come to me for advice on where they should go on vacation. I tell them about traveling with my twins and where I would go, but I've never really gotten into where I have gone.

And so I decided to greated this travel blog, so that you can follow me on vacation. See what I do with my family, how I occupy my twins, what the adults do for fun, and more. I'll even get you some discounts and run a contest or two. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask-- I'll answer them as soon as I see them.

Enjoy our trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment