Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boy, It's Been a While!

Boy, am I a slacker. I haven't written in this blog in years. Literally. To be completely honest with you, I totally forgot about it. It's a shame too, because I have traveled so much with the twins. Can you believe how big they've gotten since I last wrote? We've been to our favorite destinations: Florida and Pennsylvania. We've also been upstate NY, down to NJ, Washington DC and Maryland... Lots and lots of places that I could have written about. We even went to Chicago over Thanksgiving to visit with my sister and brother-in-law. There was a fantastic children's museum there, too. Baaaad blogger. Bad, bad, bad blogger. Mea culpa.

One of my 2014 resolutions is to keep all of my blogs current, which is why I'm writing this right now. Stay tuned for more...


No comments:

Post a Comment